Monthly Archives: December 2011
Gearing up for a relaxing holiday season! I expect to play games, eat, workout and enjoy my husband & children. Real estate never stops…so if you find yourself in need of support, please don’t hesitate to call, comment or email me your concerns.
This has been a work in progress! However, I am proud to say that we have gotten to a place the our work environment is a joy to come to everyday. I give God all the glory and honor. Also, a big shout out to Global Office Furniture of Stockbridge, GA, they have some of the best office furnishings by famous, well-known designers for pennies on the dollar! Thank you Sham for delivering and putting it together also. Stop by during our regular business hours and enjoy some tea or something with me.
Many Landlords are conflicted when it comes to deciding to whether they should manage their rental property themselves or hiring a firm to do it for them. Most are hopeful that they will have the best Tenants that pay their rent on time, have minimal concerns, and take excellent care of the property. Please be advised that some are and collecting the rent and doing regular inspections are a breeze, but for every 1 that this is true of, there are 20+ that does not apply! So, please take caution. Here is what the Landlord has to decide:
1. Do you want to interact with the Tenant or would you rather someone else did that on their behalf?
2. Are you prepared to handle emergency and regular repairs in a timely fashion?
3. When the Tenant is late on paying you, are you prepared to file the proper documentation in the respective court and appear to defend your desire to collect with damages?
4. Are you prepared to screen all applicants prior to them taking occupancy of your property?
5. If you are out-of-state, are you able to provide necessary oversight?
This is a sampling of the questions that I recommend Landlords honestly answer apart from the financial obligation you think you will have in hiring a firm. It is about making an informed decision. We have more questions depending on your situation as well as flexing le payment options and reserve standards. Feel free to give us a call for more details and for a hassle-free assessment of your options, 866-934-3948. Serving the Atlanta Region.